Achieve Your Learning Goals and Carry Momentum Into 2020
We know the end of the year can be busy for many, but it’s also a fantastic time to work on your professional development and begin to gear up for the new year. If you let your learning objectives get away from you this year, there’s still time for you to finish the year strong with our best promotion of the year: 20% off all virtual or public classroom courses scheduled in December.
Not only will you receive a course discount; you’ll also receive two free months of access to our Strategy Execution Hub learning platform, where project learning is at your fingertips. The Hub offers you easy and convenient access to tools, templates, and guides to get your job done in real time.
Among the courses that are available, some of the most popular options are:
- PMP® Exam Power Prep – read more about why you should get PMP® certified
- Project Leadership, Management and Communications
- Negotiation Strategies and Techniques
- Communicating Up: Winning Strategies for Successful Executive Conversations
View our full December course list to see what may fit your learning goals. Say yes to going all in on learning![View Course List]
and expertise to lead and execute projects in any context. With curricula in adaptive strategic execution, project management, business analysis, contract management, and more, Strategy Execution partners with your organization to build skill sets and change mindsets. It’s time to declare a new standard of performance. For more information, visit strategyex.com.
Latest posts by Strategy Execution (see all)
- [Webinar] Register Now for Developing a Cultural IQ for a Globalized Business World - December 3, 2019
- Top Ways to Use Your Year-End Professional Development Funds - November 19, 2019
- Over 20 Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career in 2020 - November 4, 2019