We are excited to share that we’ve recently extended our partnership with Duke Corporate Education (Duke CE) to offer and deliver certificate programs for project leaders. This collaboration builds upon the success of the Adaptive Strategic Execution Program (ASEP), a program we launched with Duke CE in May 2017 focused on developing leaders as they navigate unanticipated market shifts and unpredictable industry disruptions.
What does this mean for our learners?
Through this expansion, you can now build competencies through training courses at all levels of project execution, and, in addition to ASEP, earn certificates in the following disciplines:
- project, program, and contract management
- IT project management
- federal project and program management (FAC-P/PM)
- Lean and Agile
- business analysis
Certificates of completion for each program are awarded in partnership between Duke University’s Office of Continuing Studies and Duke Corporate Education.
By subscribing to one of Strategy Execution’s membership packages, individuals and teams can take advantage of unlimited learning opportunities as well as unique features and tools available exclusively on Strategy Execution’s learning Hub platform.
Enroll in courses today to begin your journey toward earning a certificate!
and expertise to lead and execute projects in any context. With curricula in adaptive strategic execution, project management, business analysis, contract management, and more, Strategy Execution partners with your organization to build skill sets and change mindsets. It’s time to declare a new standard of performance. For more information, visit strategyex.com.
Latest posts by Strategy Execution (see all)
- Webinar Recap and Recording: Digital Transformation in a Project-Driven World - October 17, 2019
- Practical Tools to Manage Project Work Across Every Business - October 15, 2019
- We’ve Joined Forces With Duke Corporate Education to Expand Our Professional Certificate Programs for Project Leaders - October 9, 2019