Recognizing the First Graduates of the Adaptive Strategic Execution Program
Along with our partner, Duke Corporate Education, Strategy Execution is excited to announce and recognize the first set of graduates to successfully complete the Adaptive Strategic Execution Program (ASEP).
Amanda Pinyan, Program Manager at Cisco, based in San Jose, California, officially became the first graduate after completing two required courses and four electives from the program. Pinyan also earned a distinction, making her a certified Strategic Execution Professional, by submitting a written assignment to the ASEP Academic Council.
Courses included in the program are:
- Aligning Work With Strategy
- Making Sense of Complexity
- Building Effective Teams
- Delivering Business Value
- Driving and Influencing Change
- Design Thinking for Results
- Influencing Without Authority
- Managing Critical Relationships
Jonathan Gilbert, Strategy Execution’s Vice President of Product Management, had the following to say about the ASEP graduates:
“We are thrilled to see the first set of graduates receive their ASEP certificates. Their experiences have validated what we believed to be central when we launched this program: leaders today need a holistic skill set that combines technical know-how with a new adaptive mindset. We look forward to working with more project leaders in the future to help them navigate our complex world and overcome the pressing challenges in their work.”
and expertise to lead and execute projects in any context. With curricula in adaptive strategic execution, project management, business analysis, contract management, and more, Strategy Execution partners with your organization to build skill sets and change mindsets. It’s time to declare a new standard of performance. For more information, visit strategyex.com.
Latest posts by Strategy Execution (see all)
- The Challenges & Benefits of Implementing Agile Business Practices - August 21, 2019
- Effective Changes Make Change Effective - July 25, 2019
- Never Stop Learning: A Challenge to the Modern Workforce - July 9, 2019