Are you confident in your ability to deliver business value in our ever-changing, complex corporate world? Leaders today have to navigate between addressing strategic questions while also trying to lead highly effective teams in unstable and often distributed environments.
You’ve heard us talk about these and other evolving challenges of getting work done today, and how our Adaptive Strategic Execution Program (ASEP) can help you and your organization address them.
This September, you’re invited to another opportunity to take ASEP courses on the Duke University campus in Durham, North Carolina.
- Building Effective Teams – September 10-12, 2018
- Delivering Business Value – September 12-14, 2018
Watch this video preview of Building Effective Teams from one of the principal instructors and designers of the course, Duke Corporate Education’s Managing Director, Ed Barrows:
#ASEPatDuke consists of 2.5-day courses taught by instructors from Duke Corporate Education, alongside educators from Duke’s Fuqua School of Business and Strategy Execution. Participants who complete six ASEP courses will be eligible to become Certified Strategic Execution Professionals.
Click here for more information on the ASEP courses that will be offered in September.
To get a refresher on why adaptive leadership is essential and how these ASEP courses align with specific skills required of today’s project-based workers, view our On Campus SlideShare presentation.
Latest posts by Strategy Execution (see all)
- How Adaptive Leadership Extends Beyond the Business World - August 14, 2018
- Head Back to Campus for #ASEPatDuke in September - August 1, 2018
- What You Need to Know About Implementation of the Program Management Improvement Accountability Act (PMIAA) - July 17, 2018