Today’s business environment is more volatile and complex than ever before. New technologies and increased globalization have created disruption while accelerating the pace and demands of getting work done. Project leaders are at the intersection of these changing conditions. As a result, they must not only master the traditional technical skills of managing projects, but also develop an adaptive mindset and skill set to achieve project success.
During our upcoming webinar, Jonathan Gilbert, Strategy Execution’s Vice President of Product Management, and Duke Corporate Education’s Managing Director, Ed Barrows, will discuss the Adaptive Strategic Execution Program (ASEP) and how its unique curriculum can help empower leaders with the right skill set to navigate today’s unpredictable project landscape.
Register today for Becoming an Adaptive Leader: Overcoming Project Breakdowns, being presented on Wednesday, September 20, 2017, from 12 p.m.–1 p.m. ET. During the live presentation, follow along and contribute to the conversation using #StratExLive on Twitter.
By attending this webinar, you will learn to:
- Improve the alignment of your projects with your organization’s changing strategy
- Create buy-in and support from critical teams within your organization
- Minimize turnover and maintain momentum enabling faster and better team results
- Prepare yourself to take on the challenges of increased responsibility
Strategy Execution is a global leader in organizational training addressing the inherently volatile and complex business environment that now requires a more holistic and adaptive approach to managing projects. We enable people to close the strategy execution gap and drive higher organizational performance by strengthening project leadership skills. By combining the best of cutting-edge university research and proven business techniques, we deliver training designed to increase alignment and engagement across teams, business units, or the entire enterprise. Learn more today at strategyex.com. Join the conversation on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Latest posts by Strategy Execution (see all)
- 4 Keys to Unlocking Transformational Change - March 15, 2018
- Managing Information Overload: How to Make Sense of the Noise - March 8, 2018
- Register Now for Webinar: Conquering the Challenge of Adopting Lean and Agile Into Your Business - March 5, 2018