The constant change and uncertainty of today’s complex business world requires project leaders to expand and adapt their mindset and capabilities to match the complexity of an increasingly unpredictable environment.
In collaboration with our new partner, Duke Corporate Education, we are hosting a webinar to discuss how the techniques and skills that have traditionally worked for getting project-based work done are evolving as leaders at every level are forced to become more responsive, resilient, and adaptive.
Register today for our upcoming event, Adaptive Strategic Execution for a Complex World, being presented by TwentyEighty Strategy Execution’s Vice President of Product Management, Jonathan Gilbert and Duke Corporate Education’s Global Head of Strategic Leadership Solutions, Tony O’Driscoll.
Please join us during one of two live sessions:
Wednesday, May 24, 2017
7 a.m.–8 a.m. ET
12 p.m.–1 p.m. ET
During the live presentations, follow along and contribute to the conversation using #StratExLive on Twitter.
By attending this webinar, you will:
- Better understand the current volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous (VUCA) environment challenging project success, and begin to recognize how VUCA creates both opportunities and threats to the way you typically lead and manage project-based work
- Walk away with practical steps to help you navigate the VUCA environment by optimizing the three critical domains of adaptive strategic execution: strategy, work, and people
- Learn about the new partnership between Strategy Execution and Duke Corporate Education designed to increase alignment and engagement across organizations through skills-based training
TwentyEighty Strategy Execution is a global leader in project-focused training, enabling people to close the strategy execution gap and drive higher performance by strengthening relational and technical skills. By combining the best of cutting-edge university research and proven business techniques, we deliver training designed to increase alignment and engagement across teams, business units, or the entire enterprise. Learn more today at strategyex.com. Join the conversation on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Latest posts by Strategy Execution (see all)
- Spring Into Action on the Duke University Campus - February 22, 2018
- Part III: 6 Essential Ingredients for High-Performance Project Teams - February 19, 2018
- Don’t Take Our Word For It: A Testimonial from a Learning and Development Professional - February 14, 2018