In today’s business world, ambiguity is a way of life, especially for those tasked with leading project-based work teams. Project leaders must be nimble and react quickly to keep projects on track. This requires a shift in perspective and behavior, as leaders need to expand their focus beyond traditional planning and management skills to include “multiplier” skills – capabilities that can have a bigger impact on outcomes.
Register today for our upcoming webinar, Navigating Ambiguity in a Complex Environment.
When: Tuesday, April 18, 2017 | 11 a.m.–12 p.m. ET.
During the live presentation, follow along and contribute to the conversation using #StratExLive on Twitter.
Join Tim Wasserman, TwentyEighty Strategy Execution’s Chief Learning Officer, to learn how applying critical leadership skills can create a tolerance for ambiguity and how thriving in uncertain environments is an asset today’s leaders must have to ensure complex projects stay on track, remain aligned with strategic goals, and deliver expected results.
During this event, you will learn to:
- Create the right conditions for you and your team to better handle the ambiguity and uncertainty that inevitably occurs throughout the lifecycle of your project or initiative
- Identify five critical strategic execution leadership skills that, when applied, create a multiplier effect for improved project performance
- Develop an action plan for applying key steps and activities to your project-based work
TwentyEighty Strategy Execution is a global leader in project-focused training, enabling people to close the strategy execution gap and drive higher performance by strengthening relational and technical skills. By combining the best of cutting-edge university research and proven business techniques, we deliver training designed to increase alignment and engagement across teams, business units, or the entire enterprise. Learn more today at strategyex.com. Join the conversation on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Latest posts by Strategy Execution (see all)
- IT Has Taken a Front Seat: Is Your Organization Behind? - May 17, 2018
- 3 Reminders to Encourage a Culture of Decision Making and Collaboration - May 8, 2018
- The Evolution of Teamwork in Today’s Complex World - April 26, 2018