In a constantly changing business environment, achieving results demands that projects be aligned to strategic goals. As organizations evolve, so have the roles of the project manager (PM) and business analyst (BA). In order to be effective, PMs and BAs must go beyond mastering requirements, schedules and budgets and also become proficient in strategic-level thinking.
Register today for our upcoming event, Six Skills Required for Effectively Managing Project-Based Work, being held as part of our #StratExLive webinar series, on Thursday, January 26, 2017, 12:00 -1:00 PM EST.
You’ll learn skills that will help PMs and BAs better navigate organizational change, manage complex financial business decisions, deliver value to the organization, and ultimately provide essential project leadership.
Join Joseph R. Czarnecki, TwentyEighty Strategy Execution’s VP of Product & Sales Support, who brings over 25 years of experience in project and program management training across various industries and disciplines, as he lays out the six critical skills every PM and BA needs.
During this event, you will learn to:
• Identify the key business skills to help project managers and business analysts manage change
• Describe how these key business skills add “polish” to what is already there
• Discuss how training builds on the elements that are needed for strategy execution
and expertise to lead and execute projects in any context. With curricula in adaptive strategic execution, project management, business analysis, contract management, and more, Strategy Execution partners with your organization to build skill sets and change mindsets. It’s time to declare a new standard of performance. For more information, visit strategyex.com.
Latest posts by Strategy Execution (see all)
- Engaging the Adaptive Mindset, Part II: The Empathetic Leader - September 17, 2018
- Engaging the Adaptive Mindset, Part I - September 5, 2018
- Hear From the First Person to Become a Strategic Execution Professional - August 23, 2018